Monday, October 3, 2011

Email to Nick and Anna

Hi Nick and Anna!

How are you? I hope you are fine! I'm Nassia, one of the girls you met when you visited our English school. I'm 13 years old and I'm from Heraklion, Greece, but I'm sure you already know that... I would like to tell you more about my life.

In my free time, I like playing the keyboards. I love music, especially pop and rock, but I'm not a very good dancer or singer..:P! My favourite singer is Avril Lavigne. I don't really like sports, but I'm into volleyball.I usually play volleyball with my dad at the weekends. I like spending time with my family, although both my brother and sister live and study in Athens...

My sister's name is Helen. She is 21 years old and she studies in the university. My brother's name is John. He is 25 years old and he works for a company.I've got three pets, two dogs named Lara and Charlie and a cat named Kazabooboo(:D).

What about you? Write back soon and tell me more about your country, your hobbies and your family!

Best wishes!Nassia

No comments:

Post a Comment