Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A letter of application

Dear Mrs. Benson,

With reference to your advertisement in the latest edition of “The Times”, I am writing to apply for the position of shop assistant in your international bookshop.

I would be very interested in this job as I am keen on books. I have been reading different types of books, such as adventure, mystery, crime and science fiction ones. In addition, I have written my own book which was published and it was a big success. I speak English fluently since I have been studying the English language for nine years. Furthermore, I am a holder of the ECCE certificate and I have visited England twice.

I believe I am the ideal candidate for the job. I have worked foe many years in my family bookshop and I have a great deal of knowledge on books. I am a good communicator and I can promote them to the public by convincing people to buy one. I can even cope with demanding customers, as well.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Christina Mavradonaki

1 comment:

  1. Once again, an amazing letter! How many millions of points do I have to give you before you let me win, even for a little while, eh? :-)

    ReplyDelete