Thursday, July 5, 2012

Formal letter (application)


Dear Mr. Papadakis,

I am writing regarding the position of tourist information assistant in your tourist information booth as advertised in yesterday’s edition of ‘The News’.

I am 17 years old and I am in year 3 at senior high school. I believe I am the ideal candidate for the job. I speak English very fluently since I have been studying the English language for seven years. Furthermore, I hold a certificate at ECCE level and I have visited England twice. I would like to earn my own income and I also believe it would be a great opportunity to practice my English and get the chance to meet other people.

I consider myself a hard-working person. I help out the family business in the summer and I volunteer in local environmental events. Moreover, I am very enthusiastic. I am interested in the town history and I am proud of it. I also want visitors to enjoy what I do.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Christina Mavradonaki


No comments:

Post a Comment